4.30.2009

I can work the googlemachine.

Perhaps I'm starting this blog out the wrong way.  Or maybe not the wrong way, but in the wrong direction.  Wait, those are the same thing.  Who knows -- I sling words.  I can't be held responsible for where I sling them or which words I sling.  Can I?

Anyway, let's try this:  I'll go around the world wild web a bit and pick out words I like, then sling them around a bit and see if you all like them.  All two of you.

First word!

Microgasm (urbandictionary.com)
An inferior sexual climax, usually very muted and of short duration, that leaves one generally unsatisfied or with a feeling of lack, the cause of which can vary, but some of the reasons can be: an unattractive partner, a particularly bad partner, lack of a partner, distraction/preoccupation with something else, severe intoxication, among others.
Very descriptive.  So descriptive it really doesn't need a description.  A play on "microcosm" and "orgasm", microgasm is clever, in addition to descriptive.

A microgasm is a sad thing, but a good word.  Though not as sad as the "nogasm", which I believe I just made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment